Versatility knows no bounds in the Arch. This flexible silicone band can be worn barefoot or in combination with a Capezio® Extend seamless soft ballet shoe, pointe shoe or another split sole shoe of your choosing. An essential for those who dance barefoot or crave extra arch support.
- Flexible 100% silicone band that fits around the midfoot, heel and arch
- Arch can be worn barefoot or in combination with a Capezio Extend seamless soft ballet shoe, pointe shoe or split sole shoe
- Women - Begin with street shoe size. Half sizes are encouraged to go up to the next size. Men - Begin 2 sizes up.
- Recommended wear time is up to 2 consecutive hours. While acclimating to the product, muscle soreness may occur and will resolve as the product breaks in.
For the return of purchases, regardless of whether they are faulty, change of mind or incorrect fit you must meet the following return policy conditions:
- The item/s must be returned within 21 days of receipt (30 days for items purchased from Friday 27th March)
- The item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all labels/tags attached
Sale items bought on this website cannot be exchanged or refunded unless Star Dance Supplies has determined that they are faulty. No rain checks. Undergarments and hosiery cannot be exchanged or refunded due to hygiene reasons.
We reserve the right to inspect garments to determine the return policy conditions are met. If the goods arrive in the appropriate condition a refund of the cost of the goods will be provided. We do not refund shipping charges.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. We will not be held liable for any goods lost or damaged in transit, therefore we recommend you use a courier or registered post through Australia Post to return the goods. Please ensure your return is correctly packaged to prevent any damage to the item/s or packaging in transit.
For Faulty Goods
We reserve the right to determine whether a product is faulty and will conduct a production and quality check. A response for faulty claims will be received within 5 working days of the items arrival at the returns address. If deemed faulty, a refund of the cost of the goods will be provided. In addition, the reasonable cost of returning the faulty item/s back to us will also be refunded.
Products purchased online can be returned and exchanged in store.
If you believe your item to be faulty or for any further enquiries, please click here to contact us.