Capezio Flex Mastr Tap Shoe
Nail your toe stands in the Flex Mastr tap shoe. This split-sole is exclusively designed for flexibility, foot articulation and the most skillfull of toe stands. Features high quality Capezio® Tele Tone® toe and heel taps to create a deeper resonating sound. High quality Poron® memory pad insole provides shock absorption and will never flatten out. Tapping creativity knows no bounds in the Flex Mastr.
- High quality leather upper
- Split sole design for flexibility, foot articulation, and ease of toe stands
- Moisture absorbent microfiber lining
- Poron® memory pad insole provides shock absorption and will never flatten out
- Folded edges, padded collar and Achilles notch for comfort
- Strong toe box
- Tele Tone® heel taps are mounted on a fiberboard on top of a 3/4" plastic heel
- Tele Tone® toe taps are mounted on a leather forepart with a fiberboard to produce a deeper resonating sound
- Women: Begin with street shoe size. Men: Begin 2 sizes up from street shoe size.
For the return of purchases, regardless of whether they are faulty, change of mind or incorrect fit you must meet the following return policy conditions:
- The item/s must be returned within 21 days of receipt (30 days for items purchased from Friday 27th March)
- The item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all labels/tags attached
Sale items bought on this website cannot be exchanged or refunded unless Star Dance Supplies has determined that they are faulty. No rain checks. Undergarments and hosiery cannot be exchanged or refunded due to hygiene reasons.
We reserve the right to inspect garments to determine the return policy conditions are met. If the goods arrive in the appropriate condition a refund of the cost of the goods will be provided. We do not refund shipping charges.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. We will not be held liable for any goods lost or damaged in transit, therefore we recommend you use a courier or registered post through Australia Post to return the goods. Please ensure your return is correctly packaged to prevent any damage to the item/s or packaging in transit.
For Faulty Goods
We reserve the right to determine whether a product is faulty and will conduct a production and quality check. A response for faulty claims will be received within 5 working days of the items arrival at the returns address. If deemed faulty, a refund of the cost of the goods will be provided. In addition, the reasonable cost of returning the faulty item/s back to us will also be refunded.
Products purchased online can be returned and exchanged in store.
If you believe your item to be faulty or for any further enquiries, please click here to contact us.