Capezio Juliet Leather Split Sole Girls Ballet Flat (2027C)
Note: The sizing of this shoe differs from common shoe sizes. Please see our size chart.
Your favorite dancer will arabesque like the pros in the Leather Juliet Ballet Shoe. The unique sculpted arch improves pointing and flexing with ease. Features durable leather and pre-attached criss-cross elastics for a secure fit. This ballet slipper is a first rate choice for dancers with narrow feet. Snug yet flexible for extra control on stage.
- Constructed of soft leather
- Leather upper
- Split-sole with patented diamond gusset creates a seamless, sculpted arch
- Contoured, durable chrome tanned suede sole patches
- Polyester and cotton lining
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Precision trimmed forefoot padding ensures a flat shoe
- Bar-tacked elastic drawstring
- Pre-attached criss-cross elastics
- Begin with street shoe size
Items can be ordered online and picked up in store.
For the return of purchases, regardless of whether they are faulty, change of mind or incorrect fit you must meet the following return policy conditions:
- The item/s must be returned within 21 days of receipt (30 days for items purchased from Friday 27th March)
- The item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all labels/tags attached
Sale items bought on this website cannot be exchanged or refunded unless Star Dance Supplies has determined that they are faulty. No rain checks. Undergarments and hosiery cannot be exchanged or refunded due to hygiene reasons.
We reserve the right to inspect garments to determine the return policy conditions are met. If the goods arrive in the appropriate condition a refund of the cost of the goods will be provided. We do not refund shipping charges.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. We will not be held liable for any goods lost or damaged in transit, therefore we recommend you use a courier or registered post through Australia Post to return the goods. Please ensure your return is correctly packaged to prevent any damage to the item/s or packaging in transit.
For Faulty Goods
We reserve the right to determine whether a product is faulty and will conduct a production and quality check. A response for faulty claims will be received within 5 working days of the items arrival at the returns address. If deemed faulty, a refund of the cost of the goods will be provided. In addition, the reasonable cost of returning the faulty item/s back to us will also be refunded.
Products purchased online can be returned and exchanged in store.
If you believe your item to be faulty or for any further enquiries, please click here to contact us.