Capezio Hanami Leather Adult Ballet Shoe (2038W)
What could be better than our best-selling Hanami ballet slipper? Say hello to the new, premium version in leather. The Hanami Leather Ballet features a patented diamond gusset that seamlessly molds the shoe to the four-way stretch neoprene arch. Smooth floor contact is enhanced even further by moisture absorbent lining and hammered pleats. No drawstring ensures uninterrupted studio time without stopping to adjust your new favorite split-soles.
- Burro leather and stretch textile construction
- Burro leather upper
- Split-sole featuring a 4 way stretch neoprene arch
- Leather sole and heel patches
- Moisture absorbent lining
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Elastic topline with no drawstring
- Pre-attached criss-cross elastics
- Women: Begin 1 1/2 - 2 sizes up from street shoe size. Men: Begin 3 1/2 - 4 sizes up.
Items can be ordered online and picked up in store.
For the return of purchases, regardless of whether they are faulty, change of mind or incorrect fit you must meet the following return policy conditions:
- The item/s must be returned within 21 days of receipt (30 days for items purchased from Friday 27th March)
- The item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all labels/tags attached
Sale items bought on this website cannot be exchanged or refunded unless Star Dance Supplies has determined that they are faulty. No rain checks. Undergarments and hosiery cannot be exchanged or refunded due to hygiene reasons.
We reserve the right to inspect garments to determine the return policy conditions are met. If the goods arrive in the appropriate condition a refund of the cost of the goods will be provided. We do not refund shipping charges.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. We will not be held liable for any goods lost or damaged in transit, therefore we recommend you use a courier or registered post through Australia Post to return the goods. Please ensure your return is correctly packaged to prevent any damage to the item/s or packaging in transit.
For Faulty Goods
We reserve the right to determine whether a product is faulty and will conduct a production and quality check. A response for faulty claims will be received within 5 working days of the items arrival at the returns address. If deemed faulty, a refund of the cost of the goods will be provided. In addition, the reasonable cost of returning the faulty item/s back to us will also be refunded.
Products purchased online can be returned and exchanged in store.
If you believe your item to be faulty or for any further enquiries, please click here to contact us.